Regardless of whether you live in proud solitude or have sheltered all your relatives up to your second cousin, there are several rules that are fairly easy to follow, but which can save you a lot of time and energy when solving everyday problems. Here are the most important of them:
1. Stop storing unnecessary things. Try a different approach – instead of infinitely improving your storage systems and coming up with boxes in the most unexpected places, get rid of some things. Sell them, give them to the needy, just throw them away, finally – just do not keep the house. Any person will have at least a quarter of the things that he would not even notice in the house. Just throw out the legs from the chest of drawers, which once stood on the dacha of a great-grandmother and from which, except for these legs, there was nothing left for a long time, the hand, of course, does not rise.
2. Keep the right things at hand. If in order to vacuum, you need to get a vacuum cleaner, collect a vacuum cleaner, and vacuum cleaner often, keep the vacuum cleaner assembled next to the place where you often need it. To the question of the previous rule – if you live alone, buy yourself an electrician and keep it in the kitchen.
3. Do not buy unnecessary household goods. Most problems are solved by a good soap and warm water, so you do not need to keep an army of stain removers. They are not only quite expensive – very often there is simply no need for them.
4. Develop your economic habits. Doing things around the house you need to do on the machine – this is exactly what will keep your mind. In addition, this way you will manage them much faster. If you have a lot of such cases, try to keep to the schedule as much as possible: vacuum on Wednesdays after work (by the way, if the schedule allows, we advise you not to do cleaning on weekends), and arrange a large wash on Mondays. If not, do it all at once, but also at the same time. At the same time, take your main attention with something else, for example, listen to audiobooks or learn the language with the help of special applications.
5. And most importantly – do not be a perfectionist! It is harmful not only in everyday life, but in life in general. Start small: instead of getting rid of all unnecessary things at once, collect at least one box in the shelter. Discard the remover to remove stains from stain removers. You get used to good things quickly, and you will soon realize that without legs from a long-forgotten chest of drawers, it’s even easier to breathe. You will succeed.
Image Credit: milivanily