Everybody knows the purpose of toothpaste perfectly, and how to use it. But not everyone knows that the scope of toothpaste is not limited to this.
- Helps to get rid of corrosive odors. The smells of garlic, fish, onions and some other products are sometimes so corrosive that you marvel. In fact, these smells can penetrate the skin cells of our hands. But it does not matter: if soap does not help (and it rarely helps in these cases), it takes very little time to rub hands and fingers with ordinary toothpaste – this will quickly get rid of the unpleasant odor.
- Removes stains on carpets: it is necessary to apply toothpaste on the stain and rub for a while the place of contamination with a stiff brush. Then immediately rinse the place of contamination with water and shampoo.
- Cleaning of white shoes. For example, to clean white sneakers. On white shoes with a white sole often appear black strips, which can be easily removed with the help of toothpaste. To do this, you will need an old toothbrush and a small amount of toothpaste.
- In the same way you can clean souvenirs from metal and any other metal objects.
- Cleans burnt metal and cast iron surfaces. If you still use a cast iron or metal frying pan, then, for sure, you are faced with the problem of cleaning this kitchen utensils from soot and rust. One of the fastest and most effective ways to clean such frying pans from the soot is to apply a layer of toothpaste and rip off the surfaces to a shine. This is possible due to the fact that the toothpaste contains quartz compounds, which are an abrasive material.
- Cleans up silver jewelry. There is it as follows – thoroughly rub the toothpaste in the jewelry and leave it for the night. In the morning, wipe clean with a dry cloth. But the remarkable properties of toothpaste allow you to clean not only inexpensive silver. Apply a small layer of toothpaste on the diamonds and gently brush them with a toothbrush, adding a little water. Then, well, wash off all the remains of the toothpaste. But do not try to clean the same way pearls – it can damage its delicate finish.
- Suitable for cleaning piano keys. The fact is that the tool keys keep the natural oil of human skin, and therefore very quickly become covered with dust and dirt. Clean out the keys with a damp rag that does not leave a pile. Apply a small amount of toothpaste on it and wipe the keys very carefully; after you clean them, take the same lint-free cloth and wipe the keys dry, removing the remnants of the toothpaste.
- Removes unpleasant odor from bottles for feeding babies. Often it happens that the remnants of milk in bottles for feeding babies sip, and then remove this unpleasant smell is almost impossible. Excellent helps cleaning toothpaste: apply paste on a small brush for washing bottles and a little podraj it. Then carefully rinse the bottle walls. This is a great way to remove the corrosive smell of sour milk!
- Removes stains from colored pencils and markers on painted walls. If you left your child for a short time alone in the room, and after a while found on the painted walls painted arts that the child put a marker, do not rush to tear the hair on your head and run to look for a similar paint for the walls. Take a piece of cloth, soak it and gently rub the toothpaste into the dirty places on the walls until the drawings completely come off.
- Removing ink or lipstick from the tissue: apply the toothpaste on the stain and forcefully rub the fabric. Rinse with water. The spot seems to have turned pale? Excellent! Repeat the procedure several times until the stain comes off completely.
- An excellent application was found in toothpaste in the kitchen: toothpaste easily removes plaque in cups from tea and coffee.
- From fogging mirrors in the bathroom. In the sweaty bathroom mirror, you barely see your face? Another time, before taking a shower, apply a paste on the mirror and wipe it off. When you leave, the mirror will be clean.
- It happens, and unfortunately quite often, that on the screens of mobile phones there are small scratches. I did not realize that it was enough to put a little toothpaste on the screen, and then wipe it with a damp cloth and dry it with a soft cloth. This method of getting rid of scratches is also suitable for clock faces.
- Wash the sink in the bathroom. Toothpaste is an excellent tool for washing the sink in the bathroom. Apply to the sink, wipe with a sponge and wash.
Image Credit: PublicDomainPictures