Are you going to buy a new house due to a small living space present in your house? Are you worried about the heating system, which is not working properly in your house?
Due to above issues, you want to choose another place for yourself and your family
You do not need to buy a new house, as there are so many ways to make your residential area much comfortable with the help of two home improvement techniques.
- You can cut-off high power expenses of heating during winter and cooling system in summer, with the help of loft insulation (isolation des combles).
- You can give a new look to your same old place by using loft conversion (amenagement de combles). Also, you can convert unused space to an attractive room.
Make your house secure from heat in summer and from cooling in winter
In winter season, majority of heat escapes through loft spaces, and during summer hot air penetrates through loft spaces present in the walls as well in the roof of your house.
To avoid such situation and to make more climate-friendly residence, Loft insulation should be done in proper way. Loft Insulation, besides preventing unwanted external interference; also contributes to energy level inside your house. Follow these tips as discussed below:
- There are so many materials available in the market for insulation like: plastic, timber, etc.But, you should take advice from any expert, so as to avoid any issue of low quality insulation in future.
- Use insulation material marked with Energy Saving Trust Recommended logo, such products meet with strict criteria of test.
- Avoid thermal insulation, it may create problem. Avoid insulation below water tanks, as it may cause water freezing.
- Use proper insulation material for hand electric cables.
How to make the best use of a small house
Sometimes, we prefer small house for our small family but after a specific period as family grows as required space in house consumed too much and everyone finds it difficult to manage. Children want their room to be different from elders, grand parents want few seconds of silence but youngster want every minute “Dhamal” “Hip-Hop”. You need to maximize the living space in your house to cope up with all these problems. You can follow these tips:
- Make a pre estimate about unused space like basement, attic and other corners of house.
- Use loft conversion that allows you to make use of unused space and convert into a room.
- Think about the space, if you have no idea then contact any home renovation expert to generate new ideas.
No doubt, loft conversion is very complex process but you can hire professional service providers to carry out these types of conversion.
How to use vacant space
You can make perfect use of unused space in your house and you can also rent this space to some single student or working man/women. New built space let you assure that it can be beneficial for you and your family, both.
- Before planning to buy a new house due to issues in small house, just look for loft conversion. It can solve most of your problem and you can save money.
- Loft conversion can increase the market value of your house as well. Un-used spaces can be converted to decorative useful place by acquiring loft conversion process which can be center of attraction in your house.
In this competitive world, you can use DIY technique that is “Do it yourself” otherwise an expert advice can solve out your problem. If you are looking for excellent loft conversion (amÃ©nagement de combles) and loft insulation (isolation des combles) service, then you’ve come to the right place in the market.